2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid | Capital CJD
Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Chrysler Corporation, founded in 1925, is an automobile manufacturer in the US. In the automotive industry, it is one of the ‘Big Three,’ meaning it is one of the three largest manufacturers. Chrysler merged with Fiat and established a new holding company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, which also sells vehicles under Dodge, Jeep, and Ram nameplates.
The Chrysler Pacifica is a minivan manufactured by the Chrysler division of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, US. Chrysler Pacifica made its debut in January 2016 at the 2016 North American International Auto Show under the brand name Pacifica. Pacifica was introduced with two powertrains:
- A 3.6-liter gasoline-powered engine
- A 16-kWh lithium-ion battery
The plug-in model was marketed as Pacifica Hybrid and was available in the market by early 2017.
The Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is the first-ever plug-in mini-van in the US which offers efficiency, safety, security, and convenience features. The 7-seater comes in three trims- Touring Plus, Touring L, and Limited. The Pacifica Hybrid flaunts the following features:
- Engine: The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid offers 3.6-liter hybrid V-6 Pentastar engine, two electric motors, and a high-voltage battery pack, making it significantly more fuel economical. The hybrid is a gas and electric hybrid that can be charged at home.
- Safety: Pacifica Hybrid comes with several safety features such as:
o Anti-lock brakes: Senses when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, modulates the tire pressure to allow it to rotate.
o Stability control: Senses when the vehicle’s handling limits have been exceeded. It reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes before the driver loses control.
o Multiple airbags: Front-impact airbags, side-impact airbags, overhead airbags, and knee airbags.
o Pretensioners: Automatically tighten the seatbelts for an optimal seating position during a collision.
o Security system: Ignition disable device that prevents the engine from starting if the original manufacturer key is not used.
- Stow ‘n Go seating: Stow ‘n Go Assist and Easy Tilt access to the third row. The second and third row can be folded into the floor.
The Chrysler Pacifica comes with other standard features like air conditioning, parking assist, 17-inch alloy wheels and so on.
Test drive the Chrysler Pacifica in Garner today.