2019 Dodge Charger | Capital CJD
Dodge Brothers Company was founded in 1900 and were suppliers of parts and assemblies for Detroit-based automakers. In 1914, they began manufacturing automobiles under the name ‘Dodge Brothers.’ The company was sold after the death of the Dodge brothers to Dillion Rad & company. Chrysler bought the company in 1928. In 2014, Chrysler merged with Fiat and established a new holding company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Presently, Dodge is a brand of automobile manufactured by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
History of Dodge Charger
The first Charger was a ‘show car’ made in 1964 and introduced into the markets in 1966. It featured a four-bucket seat interior with 2-door fastback body. The base engine of the Dodge Charger was a 5.2L 318 cu in V8 with a three-speed floor shifter. The Charger was discontinued in 1978; it returned towards the mid of 1982 as a subcompact hatchback with front-wheel-drive. After 17 years, Charger was updated and introduced with a V6 and V8 engine options, as well as all-wheel drive in its sixth-generation in 2006. Dodge Charger is in its seventh-generation now and has made a lot of vital changes to fit the needs of the customers. Check out the Dodge Charger in Garner, take a test drive to feel its smooth performance.
2019 Dodge Charger
The 2019 Dodge Charger comes with several attractive features such as the best-in-class engine for all trims.
- Scat Pack RWD: 6.4-liter 8-cylinder engine; 485 hp, 475 lb-ft
- SXT RWD: 3.6-liter V-6 engine; 292 hp, 260 lb-ft
- SXT AWD: 3.6-liter V-6 engine; 300 hp, 264 lb-ft
- R/T RWD: 5.7-liter 8-cylinder engine; 370 hp, 395 lb-ft
- GT RWD: 3.6-liter V-6 engine; 300 hp, 264 lb-ft
Dodge Charger is the most powerful five-seat car that comes with eight-speed automatic transmission and standard four-piston Brembo Brake System for high-level performance. Safety features include:
- Full speed forward collision warning with active braking
- Lane departure warning with lane keep assist
- Blindspot monitoring with rear cross path detection
- Automatic high beam headlights
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor and Multiple airbags to protect the driver and passenger
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
The 2019 Dodge Charger is born to perform. It comes with several standard safety features, attractive interior, and stunning exterior.