2020 Chrysler Pacifica New Features
Chrysler has introduced the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica into the market with an extensive host of fresh features. Let’s take a look at all the upgrades Chrysler is spoiling us with in the
all-new 2020 Pacifica.
- Touring L
- Touring L plus
The L and LX trims have been discontinued for 2020.
The Exterior of the Car
- Now, get a clear look at the stars with the dual-pane panoramic sunroof that has been made available as a standard feature across all trims of the 2020 Pacifica.
- Have two drivers in your family who will take control behind the wheel? Program the driver’s seat to remember the perfect seating position of either driver before you set off with the Standard Driver Seat Memory. This is available as a standard offering in the Touring L and Touring L plus trims of the 2020 Pacifica.
- A Honeycomb Grille pattern has been adopted across all the variants as a standard feature.
- The interiors of all versions of the 2020 Pacifica will be painted in the all-new Ceramic Grey Clear Interior Paint.
- New Nova Black Bezels have also been made available in the instrument panels and door trimming.
The engine of the 2020 Pacifica has received an upgrade with the launch of the Pentastar V6 engine. This power plant can supply up to 287 hp in addition to a torque of 262 lb-ft.
Interior of the Car
- Now, you will have access to a complete view outside your vehicle with the help of a newly-equipped 360-degree surround-view camera.
- Active Noise Cancellation ensures that all sounds on the road do not cause inconveniences to any passenger in the car.
- Make your way around easily in traffic with Adaptive Cruise Control, additionally equipped with Stop and Go.
- The entertainment inside your Pacifica will also see an upgrade with the Uconnect 4 Infotainment System and Uconnect Theater Entertainment.
- Control the infotainment system and many other features using your smartphone. This can be done with the brand-new additions of Apple Car Play and Android Auto.